Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back again

It's been a really long time since the last time I posted something here. I've been writing a couple of posts about the different media used for telling stories, but there are so many of these, each having its own special qualities, that I never finished that draft. And then I got busy, oh, so very busy.

Anyway, I'm planning to be more regular from now on. So, today I'll just post one of my english poems here (if I find out the way to write devanagari script here, I'll also post my hindi poems) :

I am angry

I am angry,
I don't know why.
Crawling limbs, cracked skin, hungry eyes,
Men or worms? I often wonder
as I pass by
Walking with the multitude
hiding my eyes from the naked despondency
staring in my face

Soon they will be hidden from my view
Still crawling, still hungry,
but visible no more

Soon I will forget all this,
and be haunted no more
By frail shadows
of living ghosts

I am angry
I don't know why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home