Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coming Soon!

I'm getting little time as it is for blogging these days. But still, I'm going to start, hopefully sooner rather than later, a french version of my blog. It is mainly a self-educational move.While I regularly read french books and occassionally watch french movies; my grammar is going down the drain due to lack of practice in writing. So, that'll be a good way to improve my grammar and writing skills in french. Moreover, with my limited experience with french people, I've understood that they're not too keen on reading books written in english. They almost always seek transliterations in their own language. So, this french version may get some readership from such an audience.I'll try and get to work on it asap.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Blogger Anand Silodia said...

God! What did I do to deserve such intelligent responses as 'duh!'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home